Thursday, April 30, 2009

A,B,C,D,E...

"F" That is the grade that I give President Obama for his first 100 days in office. This is not due to partisanship or party bias, but strictly on how I was graded in high school. Let's take it subject by subject.

Math: The economy is not improving. In fact, it is getting worse. The government is raising taxes, debt, and the unemployment rate.

Social Science: Embracing our enemies while insulting our allies. Apologizing for the greatest country on earth for being the greatest.

English: Not being able to speak without a teleprompter.

Science: Worshiping at the altar of Al Gore and the climate change crowd. By the way, what do you call Michael Moore with a fever? Global warming.

History: They say that those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it. The Somali pirate strike was a step in the right direction, but there have been far more steps in the wrong direction. Hugo Chavez and his little gift are equal to about 50 in the wrong direction.

Newsmax has a really good piece about the first 100 days. Check it out here, or better yet, sign up for their free newsletter if you haven't already.

We have a really good local radio show in the morning, here in Western Kentucky. If you want to know what we descendants of Daniel Boone think, check out the podcasts here. If they expire before you get to them, I'm trying to figure out how to put downloads on my posts. If anyone can help me, I would appreciate it.





2 comments:

  1. I agree 100%. We had a vote to hire him, now we should have a vote to fire him. Personally, I'm sick of hearing his name, and I'm SO sick of hearing about his wife's arms. It's sad that her arms get more attention than his progress in his policies. Oh, I think I know why...his wife's arms actually EXIST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great analysis of his first 100 days in office & what he has done so far. I agree 100% too.

    ReplyDelete

Please, if you have a comment, don't be afraid to leave it. I welcome all feedback, positive or negative. I do ask that you keep your comments clean and free of all swearing or anything obscene. As a conservative, I like to keep things family friendly. Non-compliance will result in your comment being deleted as soon as it comes to my attention.